Let’s face it – you’re barely making it as an adult.
While your parents had kids by your age, you have a minor nervous breakdown every time you have to tell the Uber Driver where to come.
You kill your plants on a regular basis and it only takes a glass of cheap wine to make you double-text your last date.
But don’t worry, we’ve decided to make money off your misery
But ask them first. Consent is important!
THIS GAME IS SO EASY,
YOU CAN (SHOULD) PLAY IT DRUNK!
Inspired by the gameplay of Cards Against Humanity, this deck comes with 250 cards with content that’s 100% fresh, 100% inappropriate and 100% Shudh Desi.
1. Deal out 10 ANSWER CARDS to each player.
2. One QUESTION CARD is flipped in each round.
3. Everyone throws in their best ANSWER CARD.
4. The funniest answer wins the round and is awarded a point in the form of the QUESTION CARD.
5. The gameplay includes a Bollywood Round, Improv Round and surprise Action Cards.
6. The player with the highest number of points wins the game.
Call your friends over for a legendary ADULTING CAN WAIT game-night and prepare for a laugh-riot as you scramble to find the funniest answer each round and judge each other’s sense of humour.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
(AT GUN POINT)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
One Adulting Can Wait deck contains:
- 50 Question cards – including 10 Action Cards, 5 Bollywood Round cards & 5 Improv Round cards.
- 200 Answer Cards.
- Instruction Manual.
Comes in a cuboidal, thick, open cardboard box measuring 10.3cm x 7.7cm x 7.3cm, with a matt-laminated sleeve that runs all over. Each card measures 6.5cm x 6.5cm and is matt-laminated for an extra-smooth surface.
FIND OUT FOR ONCE AND ALL WHO’S THE FUNNIEST AMONG YOUR FRIENDS.
We bet its not you.