A PARTY GAME OF POOR LIFE CHOICES
Friends, Citizens and people with a steady income base; Would you Rather is back with an extension pack containing more existentialist, acutely (or cutely) funny, gross and generally philosophical cards.
The deck includes;-
1. Your nirvan-ic path to cringy happiness.
2. 110 cards filled with disastrous situations and lethal dares.
3. A dramatically funny vibe
4. Your idea of a good date.
The deck doesn’t include;-
1. Your need for attention
2. Your total self-worth
3. Your need to constantly please your parents.
4. A coupon to BigBazaar (although we might include it at some time)
After a hugely successful Season I, We thought why not release Season II that can make your house-party (or any party where people sit) a bit less claustrophobic, while giving an insight to the brains and lives of your colleagues, cousins, friends or anyone that’s playing. All in all its a party game we need!
HOW TO PLAY YOU ASK?
The game has ~100 hilariously awkward questions around love, career, biases and some monkey business. Here's what you need to do:
- Each round, you pick up a question and other players guess your answer - if they are right, you drink. If they are wrong, they drink.
- If you don't answer the question, you have to pick a Punishment Card and do what it says. Serves you right for being a chicken!
- Question Cards come in 5 varieties - Safe, Gross, Meta and Awkward (and we mean, REALLY awkward).
- Be free to judge all your friends as they explain their poor life choices, and be prepared to be judged for yours. Guaranteed to start conversations, with you or behind you.
Overpriced and lame
This game is just not worth its price.