A PARTY GAME FOR PEOPLE WHO PREFER SENDING MEMES OVERS TEXTS
We are here to pamper you again with games that can ruin your life, parties, relationships but can also do the opposite of that (seriously, it's up to you). The coming of our meme game marks, in a prophetic sense, the idea that memes can be physically made, judged, destroyed and then remade without spending a penny on your internet data limit.
The meme game includes:-
- 200 cards with relatable situations prompting humour
- 50 of meme templates that go with those humourous relatable situations
- The chance for you to be a real 'Meme Lord'
- The gateway to proving your colleagues and partner that you can be funny after your dark humour made them uncomfortable.
- The golden ticket to Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory.
- Boomer humour (husband-wife or 'Netaji' or 'office-boss' jokes)
- Anything that'll hint someone to think it's 'Tambola'
- COVID-19 (we heat 'em up)
Just mix n' match your way through judging yours and everyone else's humour; make your life more lively.
HOW TO PLAY YOU ASK?
- You'll need at least 2 or more people to play this game; we suggest more cause it is just more fun with more people
- Deal out 10 Caption Cards for each player. During each round, players take turns being the judge with play moving clockwise.
- The MemeMaster draws a Photo Card for the round. Then all other players chose one of their Caption Cards to complete the meme.
- Once all players have submitted their Caption Card, it's up to the judge to deem the winning meme. The winning player for the round with the winning Caption earns the Photo Card as a point for the round.
- Play moves on. Whoever earns the most Photo Cards in the end wins!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
One Mamamemes deck contains:
- 50 Photo Cards
- 200 Caption Cards
Comes in a cuboidal, thick, open cardboard box with a matt-laminated sleeve that runs all over. Each card measures 6.5cm x 6.5cm and is matt-laminated for an extra-smooth surface.
100% HONEST TESTIMONIALS
FIND OUT WHO IS THE GREATEST MEMELORD
done good by company created
one more good game added to my collection
I gifted this to my friend on her birthday and I must say she was quite impressed.
not great. I played better games
I have been waiting for a party game for a long time and this sure shot is a winner. We played it over and over and the night was never enough . I had great time with my friends